Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Fun night out with Mommy and Daddy

After Mommy, Daddy, and I went for a walk this afternoon, we went to Chuck E. Cheese for pizza and games! I liked both the pizza and the games. After we ate, I met Chuck E. Cheese. I wasn't afraid of him at all. In fact, Mommy asked if I could give kisses to him and I kissed his nose :). Mommy thinks I am ready to meet Mickey at Disneyland since I wasn't afraid. Chuck E. Cheese has more games than when Mommy and Daddy were little. I rode on some of the little rides and loved every part! I even had my picture taken for my very own identification card. Mommy and Daddy told me that when I am older I will be able to climb around in the maze where I saw bigger kids playing. I had a great time tonight with Mommy and Daddy and I can't wait until they take me there again.
Smiling at Daddy with yummy pizza in my mouth

Kissing Chuck E. Cheese


Checking how tall I am



Driving a car with Chuck E. Cheese (this ride even took my picture just like at an amusement park and it only cost 25 cents)

Daddy taught me how to hit the shark's head when it popped up


A video clip of me on one of the little rides

1 comment:

elaine said...

looks like fun! We haven't taken Maya yet.