Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Birthday presents already?

This is my birthday month! Mommy and Daddy are busy planning a party for me. Our house is getting filled with decorations and other party stuff. Thanks to my Nina Nina, I have an Elmo pinata for the party. Elmo is 4ft. tall and whenever he is in my eyesight, I point to him and blow him kisses. Mommy and Daddy wonder how I will react when we break the pinata at my party. I also have started receiving birthday presents. My cousins Rick, Cheryl, and Hannah came over and watched me open my present. I had fun playing with the tissue paper and ribbon. I can't wait to go shopping for toys with my gift certificate to Mrs. Tiggy Winkle's Toys. I think I am going to love the month of March!

Pointing at Elmo's nose



A present for me? (Thanks Rick, Cheryl, Garrett and Hannah)

No comments: