Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Izabella's Birthday Party

After eating waffles and watching the Cats win, we went to Izabella's birthday party at the park! I had a great time playing on the swings, sliding down the slide with Daddy, watching all the kids run around, trying to walk all over, helping Daddy play boccie ball, swinging at the pinata, and just being a happy baby! It was a little windy, but I didn't let that stop me from having fun! Mommy and Daddy are hoping that I am tired out and that I will sleep through the night after a fun and busy day! We hope Izabella enjoyed her party as much as we did! Enjoy the pictures from the party!
Me and the birthday girl, Izabella

Daddy trying to lift me close to the hoop

Sliding down the slide with Daddy

I found a pine cone and of course I tried to taste it!

Helping play boccie ball (the ball is too heavy for me)

Picking up candy from the pinata

Daddy let me taste a lollipop

Posing in the wind with Analise and Izabella

No comments: