Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, March 27, 2009

Cheering on the basketball and softball Cats!

Daddy is away for 4 days and Mommy and I have a busy weekend planned. We started today by going to Wilbur's this afternoon with Nana, Nina Nina Dia and Nina Nina to watch the Wildcats play Louisville. Mommy's friend Melissa met us there with her two girls, Chloe and Emerson. Unfortunately the Cats lost, but we still had a great time. I had a blast playing with Chloe and Emerson! I also enjoyed my grilled cheese sandwich and ate almost the whole sandwich minus the crust. After the basketball game, I went to my first UofA softball game with Mommy, Nina Nina Dia, and Nina Nina. I just sat and kept my eyes on the catcher the whole time. When the ball was hit, I would point at it and follow it's path. I think I am going to like sports! It was a little chilly so Mommy and I only stayed for 4 innings, plus I needed to rest for the busy next two days.

Being silly while playing with Chloe

Chloe and Emerson held my hands while we walked around

Bundled up to watch the softball game

No comments: