Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, July 1, 2010

July is here which means.........

Mommy is done with Summer school and Daddy's summer basketball is almost finished! His team's last tournament is today! This means that I am going to have Mommy and Daddy for a whole month before they have to go back to work! I am sooooo excited! Mommy and Daddy were both home when I woke up this morning which is always fun! Nana and Allison came over to play so Mommy and Daddy could go to the gym together. Afterwards, Daddy brought us Eegee's for lunch! I love Eegee's on a hot Summer day! Nana told me that if I took my nap, I would get to go to Daddy's ballgame so I quickly fell asleep for my afternoon nap! I woke up just in time to go with Mommy to Daddy's game. I had a surprise visit from my Ninos at Daddy's game. We watched Daddy's team win two games tonight and his J.V. team win their championship game. Today was another great Summer day! I love cheering on Daddy's boys and having Mommy and Daddy home with me. I can't wait to see what else we do together this month!
I asked Mommy to take a picture of Daddy and Me! Thanks for the yummy lunch Daddy!

Allison was happy to have Uncle Ben home for lunch too!

Nina Karen had fun playing with me at Daddy's game

Showing off my new Princess beach chair which happens to also be a perfect chair to take to Daddy's games.

I had fun riding on my Nino's shoulders

Playing with Daddy during the J.V. game

I had Daddy walking in circles :)

No comments: