Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday night tradition

This Summer my movers and shakers class has been on Tuesday evenings. Before going to class, we often go to Family Night at Chick-Fil-A or as I call it, "eating with the COW!" Tonight Uncle Kenny, Aunt Stacie, and Allison went with us for dinner. This was Allison's first time meeting the cow and she wasn't too sure about him, but I told her not to worry that he is a nice cow. I love our Tuesday night tradition. When the balloon guy came to our table, I asked for a ladybug balloon. He made Allison and I ladybug bracelets. I loved it and didn't want to take it off. It's so fun to eat chicken, see the cow, and then have fun at class! Enjoy the photos from our Tuesday night fun!
Smiling and showing off my ladybug bracelet

Daddy, Me, and the COW! I even gave him a hug!

Allison and the Cow, who she is not too sure of yet.

No comments: