Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Beach by day, Seaport Village by night

We decided to take it easy today after such a busy day at Sea World yesterday! Taking it easy meant fun at the beach! We gathered all our chairs and my toys and headed down to the beach! I have a sandbox at home, but the beach is the biggest sandbox! We had so much fun digging in the sand with shovels and sometimes our feet. Building sand castles, adding to them, and knocking them down was also fun! I was full of sand within minutes of being at the beach. I tried the water again and although the water was cold, I still had fun playing in it and running away from it. After the beach, we went swimming in our condo's pool to help rinse off. I actually took a very late nap today! I didn't fall asleep until 4pm and slept until 7pm when Mommy purposefully made some noise that just happened to wake me up. Mommy is a little jealous of all the babies who sleep on the beach, I would rather play than sleep on the beach. After my late nap and dinner, we went to Seaport Village for ice cream and the carousel! We were lucky to watch fireworks from the bay while there too! The photos below will guide you through our day! Enjoy!

Mommy and Nina Nina Dia before going to the beach!



My bucket and Me are ready to "go a beach!"

Daddy and Me smiling for the camera




Trying to dig with my feet like Uncle Paul and Grandpa


"Look at the big plane Uncle Paul in the sky"



Helping wet the sand




Our first attempt at using this castle mold



"Look Mommy, It's a castle!"




Adding my own finishing touches


I could get used to this chilling on the beach



Daddy, Me, and Grandpa with the BIG beach ball he brought me!



Action photo of me running from the water



Smiles and laughter is all I had while at the beach




Daddy, Me, and our shadows waiting to go in the water




Mommy and Me getting ready for the waves




"Run with Caitlin, Mommy"




Mommy and her girl!



Taking a rest on my towel like all the other girls at the beach! Mommy loves my sandy bottoms:)




Waiting patiently to ride the carousel at Seaport Village




Waving to the horses



If you look carefully in this photo you should see Nina Nina Dia, Grandpa, Daddy, Me, and Mommy. Uncle Paul took the photo:)



Grandpa pretended to be riding a bucking horse




Daddy and Me with our horse. I am not sad, just a little groggy from my late nap!




The Hurley family on the carousel



After our carousel ride is was time for ice cream. I shared a small cone with Mommy. As you look at the following pictures look carefully at how many different ice cream cones I tasted!





Tasting Uncle Paul's ice cream while still holding on to my ice cream cone with my right hand.




Time to taste Grandpa's ice cream




Daddy's ice cream was yummy too!



After eating ice cream, we watched a fireworks show from the bay!



Then, this living music box performed for us. We donated money and she was blowing me a kiss in this photo.




The living music box lady was quite unique!



I tried to trick Mommy and Daddy after we got home and I was in my jammies. I thought if I pretended to be asleep in their bed, they would leave me there, but it didn't work. I was put in my own bed right after Mommy snapped this photo!

This video clip was taken as I was intrigued by how BIG the trees are in Seaport Village. I pointed it out to Uncle Paul as he videoed me. I reached as high as I could, but still couldn't reach the tree. Enjoy the video clip of me and the BIG tree!

No comments: