Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, July 19, 2010

Sea World: Take Two

Our passes for Sea World are good for the rest of the Summer so we took full advantage and spent another day there on our vacation. I couldn't wait to go back! Nino Joe and Nina Karen went with us this time too. I was up and ready to go early this morning. I knew I wanted to see Shamu, sharks, and the doggy show. The weather was overcast for most of the day, making our day perfect. We did come home for nap time during the day and then went back in the evening. Nina Karen and I napped and everyone just kicked back and relaxed. As you scroll through the 50+ photos below you will follow us through our great day at Sea World! Enjoy!
I have my popcorn bucket and I'm ready for another fun day at Sea World!

I love holding hands and jumping. Nina Nina Dia and Uncle Paul were helping me jump really high as we walked into the park.

I don't know why, but I don't like my picture taken all the time. This was the best and fastest group shot we could get. (Grandpa, Mommy, Nina Nina Dia, Uncle Paul, Daddy, Me, Nina Karen, and Nino Joe)

Mommy, Nina Karen, Daddy and Me with Mr. Polar Bear

The moment I heard the music playing I started to dance down the pathway.

"Comere sea lions" (translation: come here sea lions)

Hungry and waiting for me to feed them

Holding the slimy fish food tight so the birds don't come and eat it

Nina Karen loves interacting with the animals. She is petting a bat ray in this photo.

Daddy held me tight while I tried petting the bat rays. Their skin is smooth.

Touching the sea stars with Daddy. I didn't understand that they needed to stay below the water.

Taking a close look at the sea star eating

I like touching the animals too!

"Let me hold it Daddy"

Taking a close look at the fish inside an aquarium. Mommy likes how my reflection appears in the photo.

Meet Scuba Steve who has the job of cleaning the glass. That is what Daddy and Uncle Paul named him.

"Look Mommy, it's Dorothy" Caitlin pointed out the fish that was the same color of her goldfish at home whose name is Dorothy.

These are lion fish.

Daddy and Me enjoying the day

Getting Flamingo food from Nino Joe


Dropping the food for the flamingos

Both the ducks and flamingos enjoyed the treats

The dolphin show was our first show of the day. This is a new show at the park and it was fantastic!

Nina Karen rode Elmo's Flying Fish behind me

Daddy rode it too!

Meeting Zoe and Elmo!

Giving Elmo a big high five! Last year I wasn't too sure about getting close to Elmo, but this year I ran right up to the characters:)

The doggy show is one of my favorites. Along with dogs, there are pigs, ducks, cats, and birds in the show.

Both days that we watched the show, the parrot didn't fly to the right spot. Today the parrot flew down and sat in the section that was marked off for pets only. At least he didn't land on us!

Taking time out to play games! I tried the ring toss with Uncle Paul.
Then I tried fishing......



and I won a prize!
Mommy and Me with my fish prize

Next we played a water game

It was Mommy and Me versus my Ninos. If you look closely you can see the water coming out of our guns. We played twice and won two penguins for Allison and Me!

Grandpa played a game and with his powerful swing he won me a Shamu
Can you see all the new toys we won? I was tired after playing games and was ready to go home for a nap!

Nino Joe enjoyed relaxing by the window and watching the ocean

I was full of energy after my nap. I even tried to put Daddy's shoes on.

I tried to tie the laces like Daddy too.

So happy knowing we were going back to Sea World

Waking my Nina up from her nap so we could go back to Sea World

The whole gang ready for more fun! I really liked this car that looked liked Shamu!

Mommy bought us a Shamu shaped pretzel for a snack

Waving to the Cirque de la Mer performers after the show

Daddy and Me with two of the sea lion and otter trainers after the show

The girls at Sea World! Nina Nina Dia, Nina Karen, and Mommy were posing for the camera and Daddy snuck me in behind them for this fun photo!

Can you guess what I am doing here? That's right, showing off some of my dance moves again. I love to dance, which makes Mommy quite proud!
My Ninos with the tree of lights from the Sea World Tower

Clapping and dancing to the music before the Shamu Rocks Show

Mommy tried to take a picture of the two of us, but forgot she had zoomed in and so she only got me. Mommy thinks my face is adorable!

When I see this tree lit up, I point to it and say, "Dia's house." That's because at Christmas time Nina Nina Dia has a Christmas tree lit up like this in her front yard.

Here is a little video clip of me grooving to the beat before the Shamu Rocks show. The video is a little dark because of the lighting, but you should still be able to see me and if you pay close attention you might just see the Shamu cheer! Enjoy!

No comments: