Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dinner in Old Town and my favorite tree!

My Ninos arrived this afternoon and we went to Old Town for dinner. It's tradition that we eat at Rockin' Baja. We love the food and the atmosphere. After dinner it was time to walk the shops around Old Town. While we were walking I found my favorite tree! It is a very large tree(a type of oak tree I think). For the past two years, I've taken my picture in front of the tree in my stroller. This year, Mommy and Daddy didn't even bring the stroller. I loved standing in front of this BIG tree pretending I could reach the branches and stretching out my arms to show that I was big too! The photos below are almost all of me in front of the BIG tree. Mommy thought the photos were too cute not to post. Hopefully from the photos you'll understand just how BIG this tree really is.
Walking Old Town with my Nino Joe

"The tree is this big"

Can you find me?
Reaching high and not even close to touching the branches
My favorite pose in front of the BIG tree!
Showing Mommy how to pose in front of the tree

Daddy and me reaching up high together (Another one of Mommy's favorite photos)

No comments: