Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fun at Target

Shopping with me is an adventure these days. Sometimes I will ride in the cart and other times I want to walk, which usually turns into running. Tonight at Target I found a ball to bounce while Mommy was looking at school supplies. Around the corner peeked a little boy's head and I asked him to bounce the ball back to me. We started playing right away. We then noticed the open doors to the garden center. We stood at the opening and looked up to see a surprise on the security t.v. The surprise was that we could see ourselves on the t.v. We would wave at the t.v. and we could see us waving back and thought it was funny. Mommy of course had the camera handy and had Daddy snap some photos of me and my friend having fun at Target! Who knew shopping at Target could bring this much excitement? Mommy loves to shop at Target and it is quickly becoming my favorite store too!
I am standing in front of the little boy waving to the security cameras and watching myself on t.v.

Showing the security camera the ball we were playing with and watching us on t.v. Mommy says I look like a little Target employee with my khaki capris and red shirt:)

No comments: