Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Shopping and Seals

Today was another great day in San Diego. We went back to Seaport Village to do a little shopping, have lunch, and of course, ride the carousel! The day was partly overcast and was perfect. I liked walking in the shops, especially the toy shop where everything is made out of wood! I could still be there playing if Mommy and Daddy let me. Mommy likes going into the Christmas store and walked away again this year with presents. While walking through Seaport Village I stopped at investigated the large water fountains, chased birds, and enjoyed looking at the boats in the bay. We ate lunch at the Pier Cafe, which is a family favorite. After my nap, we drove to La Jolla and walked along the coast. We stopped to see the seals on the beach and watch the waves crashing. The weather was a little chilly and felt great! We had a great dinner in La Jolla too. We drove home just in time to watch the Sea World fireworks from our condo! What a fabulous day! Enjoy the photos!
So happy in the morning

One of the many fountains I stopped to investigate

Mommy loves this photo because I am standing on my tippy toes to look for boats and see the water.

The whole gang at the Pier Cafe for lunch!

Daddy and Me at lunch

Nina Karen riding the carousel

One thing is for sure: I LOVE CAROUSELS!!!!!!!

My Ninos in La Jolla

Mommy, Daddy, and silly Me in La Jolla

Me with my Ninos, Mommy and Daddy

Looking over the wall at the seals

Uncle Paul and Grandpa love the cool weather and the ocean breeze

Showing off my photography skills again. I took this photo of Mommy and Nina Karen.

No comments: