Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday FUN!

Today is the first day of Summer where both Mommy and Daddy don't have to work! Which means nothing but F-U-N for me! From the time I woke up today until the time I went to bed, I had nothing but FUN! The morning started with breakfast and then a short visit to Nana's house while Mommy and Daddy went to the gym together. Mommy usually goes to the gym at 4:45 am, so going around 9am with Daddy was a real treat for her. When Mommy and Daddy came back from the gym it was POOL TIME! I love going swimming. I tell everyone to get their "baming soups on" and their towels. Each time we go swimming I try something new. Today I tried using a kick board for the first time. I also decided to try diving off the diving board instead of just jumping. After pool time, it was time for lunch. I asked Daddy for Eegee's since that is what tastes good after being outside. Then it was naptime! Everyone took a nap today, almost a three hour nap! Mommy says naps are GRRREEEATTT! After naptime, we met Aunt Stacie, Uncle Kenny, Allison, G.G., Nana, and Poppy for dinner. I had fun walking around the restaurant holding Allison's hand. Uncle Kenny had fun chasing us. What a great day! Who says Mondays aren't great?
Asking Mommy for the camera at breakfast

Mommy's not sure what I was trying to put in my mouth before we went swimming

Mommy teaching me how to use the kickboard

Having fun with Mr. Alligator kickboard

Let's try this again

Aunt Stacie and her girls at dinner! I had to be silly of course and look through the top of a fruit cup for the picture.

No comments: