Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, July 18, 2010

A short visit with Aunt Mary and Cousins Grace and Hannah

Aunt Mary and Cousins Grace and Hannah drove down to visit with us this morning. I had met Aunt Mary before but this was the first time meeting Grace and Hannah. I was shy at first, but I warmed up pretty quickly and before you knew it I had everyone up and doing "Ring around Rosie." I even had everyone color with me and gave out hello kitty stickers. Mommy remembers playing with Hannah when she was my age and now Hannah is going to be a senior in high school! Grace remembers playing with Mommy when she was little so we all felt a little older today. What a fun visit. I can't wait to play with Hannah again when we visit California next or she comes to visit us. Enjoy the photos from their visit.
I let Hannah snap this photo as I started to not act so shy

Then I took the camera to show off my photography skills. Of course I started by taking another photo of my feet, but this time I have my shoes on.

I took this photo too! Grace and Hannah were impressed.

Coloring with Aunt Mary

No comments: