Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lunch at Chuck E. Cheese's

Mommy and Daddy wanted to have fun with Allison and Me today so they took us to lunch at Chuck E. Cheese. I have been asking to go there and play games for a few days now. Uncle Kenny and Aunt Stacie were at work so they couldn't meet up with us. Nina Nina Dia and Nina Karen met us for the fun and lunch. Mommy dressed Allison and I in matching Elmo dresses for lunch. As soon as we drove into the parking lot I screamed, "Chuck E. Cheese's play games, yaaaaayyyyyy!" I didn't really have to show Allison what to do when we were inside. She liked playing games right away and riding some of the games. Allison and I enjoyed our pizza for lunch with yummy fruit, yogurt, and jello too! What a fun afternoon! Allison and I were both fast asleep before we made it home! Mommy took a nap too! Enjoy our photos from lunch and Allison's first trip to Chuck E. Cheese!
Cousin love before going to lunch

Future firefighters?

Showing Nina Karen where to put the token to play

Allison loved sitting on the air hockey table

Allison's pizza face :)


Riding together with Chuck E. Cheese

Allison wasn't too sure about the characters on stage

I had fun putting the tickets in the machine to see how many we had won before picking out our prizes

Mommy with her girls!

No comments: