Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Working my persuasion strategies

I am lucky to have awesome godparents! They love to come over and play with me. When they are here, I get their undivided attention and absolutely LOVE IT! My Nina is crazy about me and I am crazy about her. As soon as they walked in the door tonight, I told them it was time to play cards. That lasted about five minutes and then I wanted to play in the tunnel. Tonight I even got my Nina to crawl through the tunnel. During dinner I asked my Ninos to go to San Diego. They thought Mommy had set me up. Mommy was encouraging me, but I really didn't need much help. I even told my Nina she would see fireworks if she went and my Nina loves fireworks! I guess my strategy worked because my Ninos are meeting us in San Diego on Sunday! I can't wait!
Laughing with my Nina

Smiling while playing cards with my Nina

Nina crawled through the tunnel!

I was behind her helping her get through the tunnel :)

I sat next to Grover on my Elmo chair and asked Mommy to take this picture

No comments: