Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Last day at the beach

Today is our last day in San Diego before we drive home tomorrow. Even though it was overcast today we still spent time at the beach building sand castles, collecting seashells, running from the water, playing with the beach ball, and chasing Grandpa. I loved it when Mommy asked if I wanted to go to the beach this morning. I answered, "Mommy, put my baming soup on (my bathing suit)." I think I could become a beach toddler bum. I love everything about the beach. After playing at the beach we went swimming. I liked splashing Grandpa and Uncle Paul with my cannonballs. The beach and pool tired me out! I took a nice long nap and woke up with lots of energy. We decided to end our vacation with one more Shamu and fireworks show. It was a perfect way to end our fabulous trip! Enjoy the photos and a few videos from our last day at the beach!
I am practicing my videography skills with Uncle Pauls Flip camera

I've got my beach mat and I'm ready to go

I am trying to copy Uncle Paul in this photo by digging my feet in the sand

Building a sand castle with Grandpa

I used the tire tracks on the beach for a balance beam

Super Caitlin running on the beach

Daddy took this photo of Mommy because he thought it looked like Mommy was the monkey on the towel. Mommy used the towel like a blanket because she thought it was too chilly.

Walking and holding Dadyd's hand to get some ocean water

Uncle Paul and Me having fun in the sand

Mommy loves my mischievious smile in this photo

Chasing Grandpa in the sand

Having fun with the beach ball

Action shot of me running on the beach

Having fun swimming with Daddy

Daddy and I are looking up to see how high the tower ride is that we are about to get on

Here is our view from the waiting area for the tower ride

Daddy, Mommy, and Me waiting for the ride to start

Daddy and Me waiting for the Shamu Rocks show with my glow sword

Daddy, Me, and Uncle Paul were on the jumbo screen while dancing to the music

Four BIG whales showing off during the show

Below are three video clips from our day. You will see me digging in the sand, playing ring around the otter in the pool, and see the finale of the Sea World fireworks that topped off the end of our last day! Enjoy the videos!






1 comment:

zachery said...

what size is the beachball did it last long!