Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Take me out to the ballgame.......

take me out to the crowd! Can you guess where we went to celebrate the 4th of July? That's right, we went to my very first major league baseball game to watch the Diamondbacks vs. the Dodgers. Thanks Nina Nina Dia for the great tickets! There was 10 of us all together and we had a great time! I loved all aspects of the ballgame! I liked the big field, the big screen, the kids' clubhouse, all the people, the food, and of course, the yummy ice cream! Some of the group cheered for the Diamondbacks and some of the group cheered for the Dodgers. I didn't really care who won! Mommy took close to 100 pictures today and we didn't post all of them, but we did post quite. Hopefully you'll get a glance of how much fun we had. Since today was a day game, we made it home before it was fireworks time. I slept all the way home. We had a nice simple dinner at home and watched fireworks from our backyard. Two of our neighbors put on a great firework show! I kept asking for more fireworks and I loved shouting, "Happy 4th of uly!" However you celebrated today we hope you had a great day! We sure did! Enjoy the photos!
Walking to the ballpark with Daddy, Uncle Paul, and Grandpa
Daddy and Me outside of the ballpark

Nino Joe, Daddy, and Me
I could see everything much better riding on Daddy's shoulders. I liked riding on Daddy's shoulders until we were told that I couldn't do that inside the park.

We all checked our height compared to Baxter. Daddy went first.

Then it was my turn! I am as long as a baseball bat:)

Mommy's turn :)

I loved riding on the little rides inside the kids' clubhouse before the game! I had fun pretending to drive this firetruck.

Uncle Paul pretended to run away from me so I wouldn't hit him. This made me laugh.

I asked Daddy to drive with me, but he didn't fit inside.

Riding this dragon was fun too!

I rode the Red Baron with Snoopy and Woodstock. I loved pressing the buttons to make the different plane sounds.
Uncle Paul pretended to fly next to me :)

Mommy tried to take a photo of everyone at the game. I wasn't ready to smile yet when she snapped this one. Starting with the red cap in our row is Cousin Tony, Nina Nina, Uncle Paul, Daddy, and Me.

Don't forget to take a picture of my new puppy Mommy. Uncle Paul won this for me at the game today! I like to pet it and tell it how cute it is :).

Happy 4th of July! Celebrating by watching a baseball game!

Mommy and Nana at the game. You can see who Nana was cheering for.

Daddy and Mommy

I liked these larger than life bobbleheads that ran around the field. This is Randy Johnson.

By our facial expressions you definitely know we are related! What were we pointing to?

We were pointing at Baxter who was taunting the players on the field!

During the 4th inning you can meet Baxter in his den. He signed his autograph for me.

I wanted to meet him, but I wasn't as sure about him up close.

Nana and I singing "Take me out to the ballgame." I still had my hand over my chest from singing "God Bless America"

Can you tell what part of the song we were singing during this picture?

Cheering after the 7th inning stretch

Giving a funny face for the camera


Watching the big screen with Daddy


I learn to make silly faces from my Uncle Paul and Daddy!

Cheering loud!

Family photo at the game

Mommy, Nina Nina, Nana, and Me

Nana, Cousin Tony, Nina Nina, and Nina Nina Dia

Nana, Mommy, Nina Nina, Nina Nina Dia, and ME!

1 comment:

Alex Hardy said...

LOVE the ballpark pics Patty!
Go Dodgers!