Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Now I Know my ABC's

This evening, Uncle Paul, Grandpa, and Nina Nina Dia came over to finalize our San Diego trip details. Uncle Paul showed me pictures of last year's trip and I started to get pretty excited about going to the beach. I even told Mommy that I would put my shoes on so we could go to the beach right now. After dinner, I started to sing my ABCs and Mommy has been trying to catch me on video. Mommy and Daddy caught me on video, but once was when I sang the whole song behind the couch and the second time I sang under the table. Mommy and I decided to post the video of me singing under the table. I love to sing these days, so be watching out for possible future videos of me singing. For now, just enjoy photos from today and a video of the ABCs!
Such a serious look as I look at photos on Uncle Paul's phone

Seeing photos of last year's trip makes Uncle Paul excited too!

Little me looking up to my Uncle Paul:)

Uncle Paul was counting the different carousels I would be able to ride in San Diego and I was clapping

Here is a little video clip of me singing the ABCs. Listen carefully because I sang almost the entire song underneath the table! Next time won't you sing with me?

No comments: