Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Camping and Picnicking indoors

It's tooooooo hot to play outside during the day so Allison and I set up camp indoors. Nana helped us put up our tent with a connecting tunnel. Mommy said we could eat at the small table in the fireplace room and have a picnic! Allison and I were in heaven! We had fun playing cards in the tent, pretending to sleep in the tent, crawling through the tunnel, and just simply being best buds! Nana snapped lots of photos of our day! Camping indoors is fun!
This is my famous pose when I don't want my picture taken! Allison posed for the camera.

Do you want to join us for a card game?

Eating our picnic lunch on the little kids table! We loved this!

Having fun in the tent.

Allison invited Uncle Kenny, her Daddy, into our tent

Uncle Kenny read Hop on Pop to us in the tent

No comments: