Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Water fun day with the Allen family

Mommy and I started our day with an early morning play date at the splash park with Miss Amy, Mr. Sam, Corinna, and baby Elliott. Mommy and I had never been to the splash park before so we were excited to check it out. I wasn't too sure about the splash park at first. I stood toward the edge and watched Corinna and other kids play in the water. I finally was brave enough to get near the little water sprouts. Soon I was playing the water like all of the other kids. After awhile, Corinna and I wanted to go and play on the playground. The slide was too hot, but we had fun walking over a flexible bridge. Miss Amy invited us over to go swimming after our play date. Mommy didn't have her swimsuit, but I did. Mommy and Miss Amy enjoyed catching up while Corinna and I swam. A big thank you to Mr. Sam and Gary, Miss Amy's brother, for helping watch me while in the water. I even jumped off the diving board a few times, all by MYSELF! You can bet that I was tired after a full morning of playing in the water! I was fast asleep in the car after only a few minutes. Thanks for our fun play date today Miss Amy and family! We wish you lived in Tucson so we could have these more often! See you Tuesday at Movers and Shakers!
Walking to the splash park

Checking everything out before starting to play

Watching the water shoot up from the sprinkler

I am not too sure about this splash park Mommy

Corinna having fun with the water gun

I took time out to play with baby Elliott

Corinna having fun in the water

Getting a little closer to the water

Where did the water go?

Mr. Sam had fun playing with the water gun too!


I bet I can jump over this Mommy

Look at how tall the water is getting

Corinna and I working as a team on the water gun

Shooting other kids with the water gun

This is fun Mommy!

Watching to see who I hit with the water

Playing on the playground. Corinna is about to walk across the flexible bridge.

Swimming with Mr. Sam and Corinna

Miss Amy and Mommy sitting under their makeshift tent

Swimming like a fish

Corinna and I took time to relax in these fun rafts! Mommy couldn't help bu post this picture of Corinna's expression.

1,2,3.....I'm ready to jump!

Jump again, jump again is all I could say after I jumped the first time. Thanks for catching me Mr. Sam!

I decided today that I wanted to swim with my head in the water. I did this several times today! Mommy says I am definitely her little fish! I love swimming!

No comments: