Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, June 18, 2010

Dinner, shopping, and swimming make for a great Friday night!

Mommy and I met Nino Joe and Nina Karen for dinner at my favorite place, Chick-fil-A. I love to say that I am going to eat with the cow! We ate and had fun playing in the kid area. There was only two other children who were my age so playtime was great! Afterwards, my Ninos and I had had yummy ice cream! Nina Karen loved helping me with my ice cream cone. When we walked out of the restaurant, I pointed to the building next door and said, "Target!" Mommy's mouth dropped in surprise that I knew the name of the store next door, while my Ninos were excited to go shopping in Target with us. We didn't have anything we were looking for, but it was fun to shop! I found a Princess beach chair that I needed for our beach trip in July. As Mommy drove home from Target, we passed by the street we turn on to go to Nana and Poppy's house. I asked Mommy to go to their house. Mommy didn't think they were home, but we drove by anyway. Mommy told me Nana and Poppy weren't home and I told her to, "call um." Mommy called Nana and within a minute Nana and Poppy pulled into their driveway. I was so excited because this meant I got to go inside and see Rocky and Buster. Nana whispered in my ear and I asked Mommy if I could go in Nana's cuzzi. Mommy said yes and off Nana, Mommy, and I went to have fun in the cuzzi. I love Nana's cuzzi. The doggies put their paws at the edge of the cuzzi and I pet them. Mommy took me home afterwards and I feel fast asleep! What a fun filled Friday night! I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
Eating my yummy ice cream cone with my Nina Karen

Having fun with Nana in the cuzzi :)

Both Nana and I smiling because the water feels good

I took this picture of Rocky right before we left! I love him soooooooo much!

No comments: