Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, June 4, 2010

Just another fun Summer Day!

Aunt Stacie has Fridays off and today she came over for some fun in the sun time! Mommy thought it was silly when she received a text message from Aunt Stacie asking if it was okay for her to take me swimming. Mommy replied of course and Aunt Stacie and I were off to the pool while Allison took a nap. I had a blast swimming with my favorite Aunt Stacie! I showed her all my swimming skills and even swam into the deep end without her! When Allison woke up from her nap, she joined us in the pool! We had a blast! Later the same day, Uncle Kenny came by along with my Nino Joe, Nina Karen, and my Nina Nina Dia. We had dinner together and had great time playing together. At one point, I made everyone join me in playing "ring around Rosie." When all of us fall down at the end, Allison likes to keep standing and laugh at the rest of us on the ground. It's so funny when she does that! Aunt Stacie went to a soccer game while we stayed home and played. I even tried taping my ankles just like Aunt Stacie! What a great and fun Summer day and night! Thanks Aunt Stacie, you are the best!
Swimming with Aunt Stacie

Allison is chilling in the jet ski while I'm swimming

Swimming towards the edge of the pool

Reaching with my feet for the step

Aunt Stacie and Allison enjoying some fun in the sun!

Can you see me? I swam to the deep end all by myself and then turned around to see where Aunt Stacie and Allison were at.

Aunt Stacie and I both wrapped our ankles and we're ready to play soccer!

My feet and Aunt Stacie's feet! I hope I can have feet like Aunt Stacie because they are perfect!

Allison, Nina Karen, and Nino Joe having fun playing with the Mega Blocks!

Me and my #1 Ninos!



Nina Karen and her favorite baby girls, Me and Allison

No comments: