Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, June 27, 2010

A fabulous Summer Sunday!

Today was a fun and productive day! I woke up this morning and yelled from my room, "Mommy, wake up!" Of course Mommy did what I told her and came to get me out of bed. This started our day. I helped Mommy sort laundry before breakfast. After breakfast we continued with a little house work before going to see Toy Story 3! Nana and Uncle Paul met us at the movies. Our theater was packed and we waited until the next movie so we didn't have to sit in the very front row. I almost fell asleep during the movie, but I managed to stay awake through all of the movie. I loved it, however my favorite movie right now is Lilo and Stitch. I ask Mommy and Daddy everyday if we can watch it. After the movie it was nap time! I didn't have any trouble falling asleep. When I woke up from my nap, Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Paul, Grandpa, and me went to dinner to celebrate Fawver's Day since Daddy wasn't here last weekend. We went to Texas Roadhouse and had a very yummy dinner! Afterwards, we had ice cream! This was definitely a busy and productive Sunday! I love days like this!
Mommy asked me to bring my hamper from my room and I did! Then I helped her sort the dirty clothes into piles!

Holding hands with Nana and Daddy as we walk to the movie theater.

Daddy and Me outside of Texas Roadhouse

A fun Fawver's Day photo with three generations of Hurleys, Granpda, Uncle Paul, Daddy, and Me :)

No comments: