Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fawver's Day!

Today is a day to celebrate Daddy, my Poppy, my Grandpa Corkey, my Grandpa Gary, my Uncle Kenny, my Uncle Paul, and my Nino Joe. It is a day to celebrate all those who are a father figure to me and anyone else! I love all of these men in my life! All of you are special to me! So special that I renamed today, "Fawver's Day." We had another fun filled day! We started with going to 7am mass at St. Rita's in Vail. Afterwards we went to Aunt Stacie and Uncle Kenny's for a yummy waffle breakfast. We came home to take a quick nap and then we had a cookout at our house. My Daddy is in San Diego today and we miss him, but we celebrated with him in mind all day! My cousins were at my house before I woke up from my nap and they really wanted to wake me up to go swimming, but Mommy said it was best to let me wake up on my own. Boy is Mommy right! When I did finally wake up, we had a blast playing in the pool, shooting water guns, riding on shamu, and jumping off the diving board! Have I told you how much I love swimming??? A special thanks to cousin Cheryl for taking a lot of pictures for Mommy while Mommy was in the pool! Enjoy the photos of our day!
Sitting patiently waiting for the waffle maker to have my waffle ready

Helping Allison's baby doll ride the airplane

Grammy Linda and I had fun playing in Allison's new tent

Mommy and Uncle Kenny

Allison giving me a high five while I take her picture

Pretending to be Handy Manny while I shine the flashlight for Uncle Kenny

Taking a picture of Poppy taking a picture of me :)

My self portrait :)

Can we go in the pool now Mommy?

All the cousins having a blast in the pool!

Jumping off the diving board to Mommy creates a splash

Swimming in the deep end with Mommy

Cousin Garrett takes a ride on Shamu

Not sure what I was pointing at, but I was having fun!

Aunt Stacie and Alli Grace

YUM! Nothing better than Eegee's in the pool on a hot Summer day!

Cousins Hannah and Amie

Who's the cute little girl with her shades on?

I took this picture of my Ninos after giving the hummingbird windspinner to my Nino! I picked the gift out myself and hummingbirds are Nino's favorite bird!

No comments: