Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Basketball Fun at McKale

Daddy's basketball team is playing in a team camp tournament this weekend. They played one game on Thursday night and four games yesterday. Today is a single elimination tournament. We get to cheer Daddy's boys while they play in McKale which is always fun! I love to run around McKale! Daddy's team won their first game with no problem. His team fought hard in their second game against the number 2 team from Nevada, but didn't win. Daddy is missing two top players today! We are still so proud of Daddy and his team! We are their biggest fans! Summer basketball will be over next week and then Mommy, Daddy, and I will really start enjoying our Summer vacation!
Just being cute and leaning on Mommy as the first game begins

Happy while I eat my fruit snacks

Smiling for the camera

Grandpa and Poppy with their little girl :)

Being silly with a lolli pop in my mouth

Our little basketball fan

Say Cheese!

Mommy and I having fun with a 5 week old puppy that another fan brought to the game

I wanted to hold the puppy meself!

Being gentle with the puppy

No comments: