Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fun night at Ventana Canyon

Mommy is attending a conference these next three days at Ventana Canyon and gets to stay at the resort. Daddy and I went to play with Mommy this afternoon and spend the night! I was so excited when we got to the resort and saw Mommy. First thing we did was check out the hotel room! We met Mommy's friends at a restaurant for dinner. We sat outside and enjoyed the beautiful view. I loved running around exploring and finding a variety of animals. The first animal I encountered was a lizard. He was pretty big but was camouflaged with the brick wall. I took Mommy's friends to see the lizard. I also saw ducks, butterflies, and birds. After I couldn't eat anymore of my sandwich, I fed the birds a little. After dinner we went swimming! The pool was a little cold, but I didn't mind. All I wanted to do was swim under water, again proving that I am a little fish! After swimming, Mommy, Daddy, and I walked up the path to see a waterfall. I was more interested in pointed out where the water was in the stream below as we walked. Bath time was fun tonight because the bathtub was big enough to fit Mommy, Daddy, and Me at the same time. Mommy and Daddy didn't get in with me though. We could see the city lights from our balcony which was beautiful! Afterwards, it was story time and bedtime for me! I fell fast asleep! What a fun evening!
Daddy and me in the hotel room before dinner

This isn't just a picture of the brick wall. If you count up 9 rows and look closely, you can see Mr. Lizard!

I took this picture of the butterfly that landed on the window.

Happy duck cooling off in the water

My yummy dinner! I was given anough fruit to feed everyone!

I distracted the performers inside. They just kept looking at me and I just kept watching them through the window!

Lounging by the pool like my Daddy

Taking a quick sip before swimming.

My tired look

Looking at the city lights with Mommy

No comments: