Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

First Day of Swim Class

Mommy and Daddy enrolled me in swim class through the Parks and Rec at Udall Park. I am in the parent and child class since I can't swim without the help of my floaties yet. I was very excited for class today! Mommy and I had fun in our 30 minute class, but it was more about getting acquainted in with the water and play time than it was about learning to swim. We did do a few exercises, but Mommy thought we would have done more. Oh Well! Nana came to watch today because she will be bringing me the next two days while Mommy is teaching in Phoenix. I already love the water so Mommy knew that I would love swim class. We even knew someone in our class! What a fun first day! Stay tuned throughout the Summer to see what a fish I become!
Excited for swim class

The water was a little chilly when we first got in


Swimming with Mommy and watching what the kids in the other classes are doing

Playing with the pool rings is fun!

Mommy and Me in the big pool

When I got home from class, I was ready for a snack. I found the grapes myself and took the whole container into the living room so Allison and I could eat some :)! Of course, Nana took this picture before taking the container of grapes away.

No comments: