Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Family dinner fun

Mommy and I went to eat at Sanchez tonight with the whole family! The only people missing were Daddy and Uncle Kenny. While we were all sitting and eating, I told everyone to hold hands. Once I saw that everyone was holding hands a said, "Amen." That is my version of saying a prayer at dinner. I loved the yummy food and I loved running around the restaurant with Allison too! A big thanks to Uncle Paul for chasing us and making sure we were not getting into trouble. Allison and I found a found place to climb and sit, which happened to also be a good setting for a photo opportunity. Mommy and Aunt Stacie were quick to come and take our pictures. Family time is the best!
I was pointing at Allison trying to get her to join me for a picture

Happy cousins at dinner, Allison and Me

No comments: