Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, June 14, 2010

Look at me go!

Nana, Nina Nina Dia, and Mommy decided to enjoy a great Summer night and sit outside on the patio. I came out to join them and asked Mommy if I could ride my tricycle. Mommy said yes, but little did she know I wasn't going to need her help as much. Once Mommy put my bike on the brick path, I was peddling by myself and riding my tricycle. Mommy was so proud the she quickly called for everyone to see! I need to practice more before I am riding on the sidewalks, but I am definitely on my way! Another big thanks you to Melisa and Jeff who gave me my cool tricycle. I have a fun bell that I ring while riding it and I have a helmet that I am getting used to wearing! Look out now, I have wheels beneath my feet! Enjoy the photos!
A sundress and sandals make a great outfit for riding my tricycle

So happy that I am riding all by myself!

Happy Caitlin and her tricycle

No comments: