Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Basketball games and Cousins = FUN!

We cheered Daddy's boys on in two more games today! Cousins Jodi, Joe, Gracie and Jodi's parents came to cheer too! Gracie and I had fun cheering together, sharing snacks, playing, and even bonked heads once! What another great Saturday afternoon of basketball! I fell asleep during the second game. Daddy's team won both their games today! I had fun in Phoenix, but was sure happy to get home! Mommy was in Phoenix for the past five days so she was even more excited to get home!
Gracie and I getting ready to give each other a BIG family hug!

Our BIG hug led to us falling down and me bonking my head on the tile, but I was okay.

Two happy cousins playing while waiting for Daddy's second game to start

Too much basketball makes me a sleepy fan!

No comments: