Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Road trip to Mesa to cheer on Daddy's boys

Daddy's first tournament of the Summer is this weekend and Nana, Mommy, Uncle Paul, Grandpa, and Me traveled to Mesa to cheer on the team, or as I like to say, Daddy's boys! We didn't come up yesterday because Mommy was working. I had fun in Nana's car on the way up to Phoenix because I watched Lilo and Stitch, my favorite movie right now, and Elmo! We were able to see Daddy win both of his games today, winning the Summit Camp tournament! What a great way to start off our Summer! Daddy's team looks great! I don't just smile anymore while watching the Panthers play, now I yell "Go Amphi, go boys, or go defense!" We love cheering Daddy's team on and wish them a great Summer season! Way to go Daddy! We left Phoenix and got home just in time for Mommy to attend a retirement dinner for her colleague. Daddy and I had a fun date night while Mommy was gone. Enjoy the photos!
Making sure my baby doll is ready for our road trip to Phoenix

Sometimes during the games I take a break to play with my toys

Being silly for Mommy's camera

Sitting like an angel at Daddy's game


Can you find me? Daddy's team and Me:) after winning their tournament

The winning Daddy and me:)

Dancing on the court after the game

Striking a pose while dancing

No comments: