Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, June 11, 2010

We're off to watch more basketball

Nana, Mommy, and I drove to Phoenix this afternoon to cheer Daddy's boys on in another weekend team camp. Nana, Mommy, and I arrived to Phoenix with a little time to shop before Daddy's first game and we decided to check out IKEA. We had never been. It is a HUGE store, but we navigated through it with shortcuts and made it out in the time we had to shop:). Nana and Mommy can't wait to make another trip up to Phoenix just to go to IKEA and spend more time there. We cheered for Daddy in the 2 games he had tonight. His team played great, winning one game and losing a close game to one of the top teams in the state! Afterwards we headed to our fun hotel room for the night! What a fun day with Nana, Mommy, and Daddy's boys! I can't wait to cheer them on again tomorrow!
Nana and Me

I like sitting on the stairs because my feet can reach the next step

Cheering for my Daddy. When he would stand to coach, I would stand. Once he would sit down, I would too. Way too cute!

As the game went on, I slowly scooted myself to the bottom step to be sitting right next to Daddy's bench! I love my Daddy!

No comments: