Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, September 19, 2010

You know I'm 2 1/2 because..................

2 1/2 years ago today, I was born! Mommy and Daddy can't believe how fast the time has gone by. Mommy and Daddy know they have a 2 1/2 year old because....................
- Mommy finds my toys at the bottom of her purse when she is looking for her phone
- Mommy and Daddy go to work with the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song in their heads
- Daddy has names for his tools just like Handy Manny
- I read books to Mommy and Daddy at bedtime
- I'm becoming Little Miss Independent
- There is no shelf that is too high for me to climb
- I've become Mommy and Daddy's little human alarm clock
- I choose what I want for my meals
- I ask questions non-stop
- I know that time-out isn't a fun game
- My vocabulary grows exponentially each day
- I tell Mommy how to do my hair
- I am full of energy from the moment I wake up until bedtime
- "I Can Do it Myself" is my motto and the title of one of my favorite books

Mommy and Daddy are so proud of the little girl that I am, even though I like to try and push their buttons! When Mommy took me for my check up, the doctor said I was awesome! I stood on the big kid scale and stood against the wall to be measured like the big kids do. I barely even cried when given a shot! Mommy is so proud of me! My 30 month, big girl stats are:
height: 34 1/2 in. (25-50%)
weight: 29 lbs. 8 oz (50%)

Enjoy the photos of me at my check up appointment!
Standing on the scale like a big girl

I wasn't too sure about what the nurse was pushing down on my head

Once the nurse said she got my height, I was ready to run :)

No comments: