Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Big Girl Bed SUCCESS

Mommy and Daddy decided to celebrate my big girl bed success with dinner at Chick-Fil-A or as I call it, "The Cow." I love family night because there is a balloon guy, the cow, and of course the play area and ice cream. Our celebration started when Daddy came home from work and had flowers for both Mommy and Me. After Mommy and I spent time smelling our beautiful flowers, we put them in vases and I put my flowers in my room:). We then went to dinner and had lots of fun. When the balloon guy came by our table, I knew just what I wanted, "flower on my wrist please." I ate all my yummy dinner so I could play. Mommy and Daddy then offered me the chance to trade my toy for an ice cream cone. I of course said yes. Mommy and Daddy are proud of me being a big girl and hope tonight is as successful as last night.
Mommy and Me smelling our pretty flowers

Mommy and Me were surprised with flowers from Daddy

Daddy, Me, and Girl Cow

Loving the Girl Cow



Can you see me in the car?



I love hanging in the play area

Slides always make me smile

1 comment:

elaine said...

she is so beautiful! and so blonde now! :)