Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, September 24, 2010

Balloon Glow

While Mommy played Bunco tonight, Daddy, Uncle Paul, Grandpa, Uncle Kenny, Allison, and I went to the Balloon Glow at the UofA mall. Mommy was bummed to miss out on the fun. Allison and I had a blast running around and seeing the big balloons light up. A big gust of wind even blew one of the balloons over. When Mommy came home from playing Bunco, I was still awake and told her all about our fun night. I showed Mommy the fun we had by looking at the pictures we took. Allison and I had fun hanging out with just the men tonight! Enjoy the photos from balloon glow!
Here's my cheeeeessssy smile:)

And here is my cheeeessssy smile again with Uncle Paul

The balloons look so pretty at night

Riding on Daddy's shoulders is always fun


Allison and I held hands while running around

Cutie pie cousins having fun

I love to run!

The girls and their Daddies!

No comments: