Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, September 6, 2010

Bye bye crib

Mommy and Daddy didn't have to work today because it's Labor Day! I still loved crawling out of my crib and waking Mommy and Daddy up at 6am. After breakfast, Mommy and Daddy decided to check out my convertible crib and see what the daybed would look like. I got very excited because I knew this meant I was getting a "big girl bed." I told Daddy to get Handy Manny's tools. I helped by holding Flicker, the flashlight, to assist Daddy. It didn't take time at all and I had a big girl bed. I immediately climbed up on it and was ready to play. The first thing I did was lay on my bed and read "Brown Bear, Brown Bear." Mommy then decided that she wanted to change my whole room around. Daddy and I went along with Mommy's plan. We even took a break in the middle so Mommy and Daddy could go to the gym while I visited Nana and Poppy. I told Nana all about my big girl bed. After lunch, Mommy and Daddy finished my room and were ready to put me down for a nap. I wasn't ready to nap yet. I walked into the living room a few times after being in my bed. Finally, I was too tired to and fell fast asleep on my bed. Mommy and Daddy are curious to see how my first night in the big girl bed goes. Stay tuned to see what happens.
One last photo in front of my crib

Holding Flicker, the flashlight, to help Daddy with the project

Giving Daddy directions where to put the board

Inspecting the project

Happy big girl on my big girl bed

My first nap in my big girl bed

No comments: