Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, September 20, 2010

Just another Monday fun day!

I love Mondays because that means Allison and Nana are here to play with all day! My Nina Nina was here today too! Allison and I had a great day! It started with a yummy breakfast and playing hair salon with Mommy doing our hair in pigtails. Allison gives her Mommy a hard time to do her hair, but gave "Aunt Padi" no trouble at all. Of course, making Mommy smile:). Allison and I play monkey see, monkey do all day long. I copy Allison and then Allison copies me. When Mommy got home from work today, we made cookies with her. We cheated and used frozen cookie dough, but the cookies turned out delicious and Aunt Stacie and Daddy liked our cookie surprise when they got home. Nothing beats spending the day with Allison and Nana!
Best friends having fun in my room!

"Look at me Mommy!"

Taking time to relax and read

If Allison is reading, I will read too

My turn to relax and read

Just being cute!

Allison loves climbing on my bed


Helping Mommy make cookies. I counted the cookies as we placed them on the cookie sheet.

Allison helped make cookies too!

"The cookies are ready!" Notice my apron and my hot pad

I got as close as Mommy would let me so I could check the cookies out

No comments: