Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Movers and Shakers Fall Semester begins today

Movers and Shakers class started again today! I don't know who was more excited, Mommy, Daddy, or Me. I love going to class. Today I told Mommy that I was going to class to see my friends and the boys. Mommy smiled and asked me about seeing girls, but I told her there would be boys. There were a lot of kids absent today, but class was still fun. Grandpa and Uncle Paul came to watch me today. I had fun running around and playing. Today's skill that we practiced was jumping. You will see a picture of me jumping over a rope that was off the ground. I jumped over just fine, but landed on my bottom. After class, we met up with Nana and Poppy for dinner. I am going to love Thursdays now because it's the day I go to class. I can't wait for next week.
Action photo of me jumping over the rope

Walking carefully between the parallel bars

I'm a pro at this and don't need Mommy's help

Daddy and Me looking through the window

I love dipping my chips in salsa

Showing my muscles like the lady on the poster

Playing with silly Uncle Paul after dinner

No comments: