Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Another Tailgate Party....Woohoo!

I love it when Mommy and Daddy tell me that after I take my nap we will go to the tailgate party. I quickly get in bed and sleep so that I can go to the party. As soon as I wake up, I run to Mommy and tell her I'm ready for the party. Today Mommy tried to dress me in a cool outfit because it was so hot outside. When we arrived at the tailgate, I quickly got out of my wagon and walked around like a pro. I danced to the music and started munching on some yummy snacks. The tailgate party gets even more fun when Allison shows up! We have a blast together. Today's tailgate party tired me out and I told Mommy that I was tired and ready to go home. I didn't fall asleep on the ride home, but I put myself in my bed soon after we got home. I love Arizona football parties!
Enjoying yummy grapes at the tailgate party

Mommy, Allison, Aunt Stacie, and Me

I was telling Allison a really good story :)

My little cousin Allison chillin' in my princess chair

Just relaxing and people watching from my princess chair

Sitting like all the adults I see at the party

Best Friends!

Mommy loves this photo of her girls! Look at our facial expressions!

Do I look tired? Does Allison look hot?

Go Cats Go!

No comments: