Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, September 3, 2010

1st UofA tailgate of the season

We kicked off UofA's football season with a tailgate/birthday party. Grandpa Corkey's birthday is tomorrow so we celebrated with a cookout today while also cheering on the Cats! I was soooo excited for the party all day long. In the morning I asked Mommy, "when people come?" Mommy told me everyone had to work first and then they would be over. Allison and I had a blast at the party. We played outside and inside with everyone. Grandpa spent a good amount of time pushing me on the swing. After dinner I couldn't wait to sing Happy Birthday. I had been practicing the last few nights by singing and playing my little piano. At halftime, I helped Mommy put the candles on the cake and called everybody to the dining room table. I led the group in singing Happy Birthday to Grandpa. Grandpa then asked me to help blow out his candles. I love birthday parties! Grandpa's cake was pretty yummy. What a fun night celebrating the Cats first win and Grandpa's birthday. Enjoy the photos of the evening.
Uncle Paul teaching me how to address the golf ball

My swing is looking good and I'm keeping my head down

"Come back here ball. Let's try again."

Allison tried playing softball with the golf ball

I like pushing my cousin, Allison, on the swing

I love swinging too and told Mommy to take pictures

Grandpa helps me swing high off the ground

Singing Happy Birthday to Grandpa

Helping blow out the candles

A birthday kiss for Grandpa

After our bath, Allison and I had storytime with Uncle Kenny. I read first.

Then, Uncle Kenny read to me

G.G., Allison, and Uncle Kenny enjoying storytime

No comments: