Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Afternoon fun with a dog, cat, and turtle

After church today, we went to my Nino Joe and Nina Karen's house so Mommy and Daddy could help them reupholster their dining room chairs. I had a blast playing with my Nino's animals while Mommy and Daddy worked. I first focused on Buster, the dog. All I wanted to do was chase him, hold him, and pet him. I held him a little too much as you will see in one of the photos, which made Buster want to go upstairs and take a nap:). Next, I tried playing with the cat, Squeakers, but she didn't want to come out from under the bed. This bed is in the spare bedroom which I just happen to name as MY bedroom today. I laid on the floor, lifted up the bed skirt and said, "Come on out cat! Come and play with me." Squeakers answered with a couple of "meows." Squeakers did come out for a brief moment, but after she had heard that I tired Buster out, she decided to stay under the bed most of the time. Outside on my Nino's porch is where I had fun with their turtle, Tortuga. I liked petting him and feeding him lettuce. Pretty soon Tortuga will burrow under ground until next Summer. I love animals and had a blast with my Nino's pets today. Nino Joe also made us his scrumptious Shrimp Scampi for dinner along with cookies and ice cream for dessert. When we drove home, I fell asleep within seconds. What a fun day! My Ninos have new chairs and I got to have fun playing with my Ninos and their pets! I can't wait to go over there again and play some more. Enjoy the photos!

Giving Buster a big hug


Petting Tortuga

"Look at the turtle eating"

Getting close to feed Tortuga

"Just eat one piece at a time turtle"

Waving at Tortuga from inside

"Yay, the chairs are done and it's time for Nino's yummy pasta!"

No comments: