Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Minute to win it - the toddler version

Mommy, Daddy, and I like watching Minute to Win It on t.v. Daddy steals ideas to try with his students for P.E. Tonight we decided to try on of the games at home. I was so excited. All we needed was 4 cups and three note cards. Daddy helped me stack the cups with the cards in between and then we tried pulling the cards out to make the cups fall on top of each other. When I pulled the cards, the cups fell, but not like they were supposed to. I still clapped and wanted to try over and over again! I love playing games with Mommy and Daddy. After the photos below you can watch a short video clip of my toddler version of Minute to Win It! I challenge you to try this fun game at home.
Starting to stack the cups and cards

Concentrating so I don't knock the stack down

Carefully placing the cup on the card

Making sure all the cups are lined up just right. You'll have to watch the video below to see the results.

After playing the game I decided to run around with my shirt off and Mommy snapped this cute photo of me!

Enjoy the video of the toddler version of Minute to Win It!

1 comment: