Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, September 17, 2010

Who needs a bed?

For the past couple of weeks I have been sleeping in my big girl bed. Mommy was nervous of how well I would do at nap time for Nana, but I haven't given her any problems. Nana checks on me while I am sleeping and sometimes finds that I am not in my bed. Nana always carries the camera with her in case she needs to snap a photo or two. Mommy says I take after her because I can sleep anywhere and don't need a bed. After the photos below were taken, I am always put in my bed so that I don't wake up with kinks in my neck. Enjoy the photos of me sleeping.
Taking my nap on the glider in my room

I love sleeping on the recliner. My baby doll likes it too.

Who needs a pillow when you can use your arm on the floor? My baby doll likes the floor too.

I love my big giraffe pillow!

No comments: