Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Are you ready for some tailgating?

Today is our first UofA home football game which means it is time for tailgating. I have been so excited to go to the tailgate party since 5:45 this morning when I woke up Mommy and Daddy. I took a great nap today knowing that when I woke up it would be time to party. I dressed in my red and blue today and even let Mommy put a little "A" tattoo sticker on my face. Much to Mommy and Daddy's surprise I never messed with the sticker and kept it on the whole night! I had a blast at the tailgate. I danced to the music of the band, I ate lots of carrots, played with Allison, ran around, and enjoyed being with all the people! We came home to watch the game on t.v. because I probably wouldn't make it through the whole game in person. I was fast asleep before the 1st quarter was over. What a fun filled day! I can't wait until the tailgate party next week! Enjoy the photos and Bear Down!
Making sure I have what I need for my baby at the tailgate before leaving the house

Riding in my wagon to the tailgate

Mommy and Daddy's little Wildcat

Dancing to the music with Nana and Nina Nina Dia

I could dance all day just like my Mommy :)

Playing peek a boo through the pop-up poles

Mommy loves this photo of her silly little girl looking at a yummy cupcake that Mommy's friend, Maricela, gave us.

Playing a fun tailgating game my own way

So happy to see Allison come to the tailgate. Yes I have a bottle opener in my hand. I like it because it plays Bear Down Arizona.

Let's Go CATS!
Dancing with my Daddy

Grammy Linda and her girls eating lollipops

Grammy Linda and Me enjoying the yummy cupcake since I ate my dinner:)

I love sharing with my cousin Allison

My baby cousin Allison is growing up too fast


Allison with Aunt Stacie and Grammy Linda

Three generations tailgating together
Practicing my volleyball skills with Allison


Allison and I had fun playing with ice later in the evening

Aunt Stacie and her favorite girls

Grandpa Corkey and Me

1 comment:

Manhattan Mini Storage said...

Looks like you guys had yourselves a some great tailgating fun over at U of A...Great pics, thanks for sharing.