Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fun with cards and a bottle

In an earlier post I told you that Mommy, Daddy, and I like watching the game show, Minute to Win It. Tonight we introduced my Ninos to the show and they were instantly hooked! Nina Karen wants Mommy to have a Minute to Win It party where we get into teams and try different games from the show. We decided to try one of the card games from the show tonight. If you want to try it at home all you will need is a beer bottle(empty), a deck of cards, and air. The object of the game is to start with the deck of cards on top of the bottle. In a minute you have to carefully blow off all of the cards and leave just the joker on the bottle. It might sound easy, but we tried it and it was a little tricky. I didn't really care because I just like playing games and having fun! Feel free to try this at home and good luck! Enjoy the photos from my fun night with my favorite Ninos!
I tried blowing the cards all by myself, but I was blowing too softly and none of the cards were moving.

Mommy jumped in to help me and together we started blowing away the cards

Nina Karen gave it a try too

Nina and I did really well until this point and we were happy. Right after this photo, all of the cards fell off. Daddy is in the background enjoying watching us.

No comments: