Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Picking at Agua Linda Farms

Today was a great day for picking pumpkins. Mommy, Daddy, Grandpa, Nana, Uncle Kenny, Aunt Stacie, Allison, Tio Martin, Tia Renee, Angelica, and I all met for a yummy breakfast and then headed down to Agua Linda Farms for the pumpkin patch. Today is Allison's first time picking pumpkins and my second so I showed her what to do. We were one of the first customers at the farm so we had our pick of the pumpkins first. I had fun walking through the DUSTY pumpkin patch. Mommy and Daddy told me not to kick up the dirt, but it was just too much fun. After we picked the perfect pumpkins we got back on the tractor ride and enjoyed the rest of the farm. We went to the petting zoo, walked through the hay maze, took our pictures in silly wood cutouts, and watched other kids riding on horses. Mommy and Daddy think next year I can ride on the horse. What a fun day! We were all full of dirt and tired when we left. Mommy changed my entire outfit before putting me in my carseat so I went home nice and clean. When we got home, I took a little nap and Mommy washed all our DUSTY clothes and shoes! Enjoy the photos from our pumpkin patch adventure! Stay tuned to see how we carve the pumpkins.

So happy to be at breakfast and sitting with Grandpa

Uncle Kenny, Aunt Stacie, and Allison at breakfast

Mommy with her two favorite girls, Me and Allison

Daddy with Allison

Seeing what I can get away with sitting with my Aunt Stacie and Uncle Kenny

The whole gang on our way to the pumpkin patch

Uncle Kenny was proud of the pumpkin he found

Notice all the dust around me (YUCKY says Mommy, FUN says Me!)

Checking out a pumpkin requires walking around to see all sides

Sitting on a pumpkin is also required when finding the perfect pumpkin

Mommy, Daddy, and Me in the pumpkin patch

Aunt Stacie, Allison, Mommy, and Me in the pumpkin patch

Sitting like a big girl with Nana, Aunt Stacie, and Allison on the hay ride

Mommy, Daddy, Me, and my pumpkin

Tia Renee, Tio Martin, Angelica, and their pumpkins

Uncle Kenny teaching me how to swing on a tire swing

Angelica didn't need any help on the swing

Aunt Stacie, Uncle Kenny, and Allison on the swing

Do the flowers and farmer look familiar? Can you find me?

Farmer Caitlin

Feeding the ponies with Daddy at the petting zoo

Taking a closer look at the goats. If you look closely you can see the baby goat with his Mommy.

Walking through the farm with Daddy


Feeding the donkey with Daddy

Walking through the hay maze with confidence

Silly Grandpa with hay in his mouth and me after we made it through the maze

No comments: