Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Ilana's Birthday Party!

After my Movers and Shakers class, we went to Ilana's 4th birthday party. She is the daughter of one of Mommy's friend, Celia. Many of the kids showed up in costume so I of course was excited to keep my ladybug costume on(remember that I wanted nothing to do with the costume yesterday). We had a great time making princess hats, jumping in the jumping castle, hitting the pinata, playing games, making caramel apples, and eating yummy food! I didn't care to try the caramel apple, but I did carry around my own apple and just took little bites over time. I also drank my first juice box today! Usually Mommy dilutes my juice and in the past I haven't really cared for a juice box, but today I wanted to be like the other kids so I drank my own box. Today has been a busy holiday so far and we haven't even gone trick or treating. I went home from the party and took a 2 1/2 nap to prepare for trick or treating. Mommy and Daddy are impressed with how well I seem to be feeling today, maybe this bug is going away! Enjoy the photos from the party!
The birthday girl, Ilana as Batgirl
Ladybugs like apples

Mommy helped me make a princess crown


Playing in the jumping castle

It got hot, so Mommy and Daddy decided to take my costume off. I tried to hang with the big kids in the jumping castle :)

Trying to put on the silly glasses I won

Ladybugs love drinking their very own juice box!

I was more interested in the gooey skeleton than the pinata candy

No comments: