Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, October 9, 2009

Fiesta Fun!

Tonight, Nina Nina Dia took Mommy, Daddy, and Me to the fiesta at St. Joseph's. Nana met up with us there too. Mommy hadn't been to the St. Joseph's fiesta since she was little. She said the set up looked the same as when she went to school there. I loved dancing to the music. The DJ even played the chicken dance and I knew just what to do. We ate yummy Mexican food for dinner. There weren't any rides, but there were lots of jumping castles. I didn't want to play in the jumping castle that was my size. Instead I wanted to play in the big kid castles. Mommy and Daddy took me in one of the castles and I loved it! I didn't want to get out! We also played some of the games and I won fun little prizes. I picked the winning duck from the duck pond and won a cake with Mommy in the cake walk. Mommy used to play the cake walk game with her grandpa when she was little! The weather was perfect tonight and we had a great time. We went back to Nana's to get the dust off of us and eat the cake we won. Thanks again for the fun night Nina Nina Dia! Enjoy the pictures from our fun evening!
Listening to the music with Nana while we ate our dinner

Getting ready to go inside the castle with Daddy

This was my favorite part of the jumping castle!

I clapped for myself when I reached the bottom

This time I went in the castle with Mommy
I helped Mommy down the slide :)
Mommy, Nana, and Me at the Fiesta

Pointing to the jumping castles because I wanted more

Daddy helped me at the bowling game

Watching the pins fall after I rolled the ball

No comments: