Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Best Buddies

Allison is 6 months old today and everyone loves the baby stage that she is in. I really love it because she is becoming more playful and interactive. I love being with my cousin! We have fun rolling around on my giraffe rug and I like showing her different toys. I love to bring her a rattle and show her how to shake her hand to make the rattle make noise. We have started to sit her on some of my toys and I always want to try and sit with her. The cameras are always snapping at our house when Allison and I are together. Enjoy some pictures from the last couple of days of Allison and Me, best buddies!

Allison and I posing for the camera

If Allison is laying down, I sit as close to her as possible (I have to be reminded not to sit on her)

Giving Allison a big hug

I might look like I was crying but I was being silly (notice we both have our mouths opened wide)

Smiling for the camera as we play on my soft, giraffe pillow


Being a good big cousin and showing Allison how to play with the rattle


Riding my train together


Uncle Kenny pushed us around the house. When he would stop, I would sign for more.
This is a small clip of our train ride. Listen for me making the sound of a train.

No comments: