Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Blues!

I woke up feeling pretty yucky today! I have a yucky runny nose, slight fever, and just don't feel like playing with anything or anyone. Mommy and Daddy are trying to make me feel better before it gets worse. It's probably the dust from the pumpkin patch that really did me in. Oh well, I guess I have to get sick sometime, but Mommy and Daddy wish it wasn't right now. I did get to try something new today since I don't feel well. Mommy says popsicles always make you feel better when you are sick! She was right. I loved my first popsicle. A big thank you to Nana for taking care of me and trying to keep Allison from catching my cold! Enjoy photos that Mommy thinks are cute even when I am not 100%.

Sitting with our pumpkins we picked yesterday

Allison sat like a big girl next to the pumpkins too

Mmm...this popsicle is yummy Mommy

No comments: